Friday, January 1, 2021

My How Life Can Change....

       2021....One of my last updates on this blog was in 2017. I was just starting to homeschool my youngest. I had four other kids in public school showing livestock with the school FFA chapter. Now...three have graduated, two are in college, and the last in public school is showing pigs with FFA, and my youngest is still homeschooled and now showing pigs also with 4H.

       Life has also changed as I'm living as a single mom. My husband made some choice four years ago that weren't the healthiest for our marriage. He had an affair. He moved out....not because I told him to, but because I think he was going to start a life with the person. I didn't do what he thought I would. I ran to God. My relationship with God was being strengthened in the two years before I found out and I didn't know why....well now I do. I had to learn how to forgive....truly forgive, and how to love unconditionally. I am a changed person. My husband still hasn't decided what he wants, so we are separated. I don't know what the outcome will be but I am a completely transparent person. I'm not standing still anymore...I'm moving forward with my life. SO......


      I'm a 4H mom, Tarleton State University mom, Lamar University Mom, and future ranch owner.

Stay tuned....you never know what I'll pull out of my hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment