Friday, November 23, 2012

A Different Outlook

                Ok.....so today is Black Friday.
                Fine....but I just don't shop Black Friday. In fact I've worked pretty much every Thanksgiving and Black Friday in the last 16 years...and I'm working again today. I woke up with a decision made.
                I've said in the past year that I was going to start getting healthy again and work on losing weight. I've failed. Excuses and responsibilities were put in the way of the hard work I have ahead of me. Today for some reason I woke up with a new determination.
                I'm not going to beat myself up if I can't workout EVERYDAY. I wish I had the time for that, but I just don't. However I will MAKE myself exercise or at least move in some way shape or form at least four times a week. I'm also going to fight the cravings like I used to and stick to healthy eating. I have Fibromyalgia and my pain days are becoming more frequent...so I have to buckle down now!
                And now it's time for the brutal truth...which will motivate me to continue working. My weight as of today is 236.6. Pray for me. This is going to be a journey and I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment