Saturday, June 16, 2012

Trying Something New

Well it's summer 2012. I'm about to embark on a crazy incredible awesome annual thing I completely enjoy...RECITAL WEEK! I can't help it! I love the costumes,the stage, the lights...all of it! The rest of life stands still so that amazing week can transpire.
Then I'm going to embark on a completely new journey for me. I'm going to start transitioning to a gluten free lifestyle. The more I research and read about this whole fibromyalgia diagnosis I know that a lot of people have seen results from switching to a gluten free diet. It's going to be a process that BY NO MEANS occurs overnight...but I'm ready to be pain free AND lose the weight that's holding me back from things I want to accomplish. I want to teach dance again. I'm a licensed Zumba Instructor and I want to start teaching those classes. I also wanna get certified to teach YogaFit classes and finally fulfill my dream of opening my own dance studio and teaching all of these wonderful classes!
I will get there. I'll keep everyone posted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment