Saturday, July 14, 2012

Contrary to Popular Opinion....

       Contrary to popular opinion, blending families in second marriages never gets easier. I know people who have done this are saying,"DUH!!!" Well, I had this hope...dream if you will that it would. It never gets easier. You have to constantly remember that everyone needs to get treated equally and the hard part about that is not opening your mouth in constant defense of your own kids.
       Personalities will clash and feelings will get hurt and the only way I know how to combat that is to pray CONSTANTLY for minds to become more open, for peace to overcome your home and for everyone to be more understanding of others. Some days I feel like no ones listening, but that's only for a few minutes. Then I shake myself out of it and get back up...dust myself off and keep going. Sometimes it's really hard to not just throw in the towel cause you get so tired of people being treated like their second class citizens or not as important as others. I wanna scream to be fair sometimes,but I know that wouldn't help. And it's never a child's fault when adults do things and teach them ways to act from watching adults actions. WOOO!!! I'm talking in circles....
        Anyway...for some reason this subject popped in my head when I saw today's writing prompt. I put it out there....It's raining soemthing crazy in my part of Texas today...and I'm at work not able to see my kids...so I'm in a glummy gus mood. Sorry guys!!! It's all I got right now. Tomorrow will be better...
I PROMISE!!!!
Until next blog....
      

No comments:

Post a Comment