Saturday, May 31, 2014

What I've Been Up To...

It

     Well it's been a long while since I came here to write. I've been back and forth with things I've been getting done and taking pics with my phone to share on this blog. 
      Tonight I started my shift cycle again. So I packed my work backpack with stuff to occupy the down time. Last Friday I bought a pack of socks for my oldest son at Academy. While doing laundry this past week I found one of the socks with a big hole at the toe and I just COULD NOT throw them away. So I packed the sock, one of the kids baseballs, and a sewing kit and decided to try my hand at darning socks. 
       Well I think I did ok! You can tell it was done but it's not botched up. I forgot to take a before pic, but here's an after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment